I’m Marc Dressen, and the last 25 years of my life have been dedicated to empowering individuals with the tools to achieve their full potential.
Over 18,000 individuals can attest to my ability to take a top performer from the edges of the mountain to planting the flag at the top.
As a Tae Kwon Do black belt and European Martial Arts gold medallist, I have tasted the fruits of being at the top of the game.
Being applauded by my peers, landing major marketing and PR appearances with national TV shows, and having the pride of my country on my shoulders.
And I know first-hand, just how difficult it can be to maintain that peak level of performance.
Feeling that pressure bearing down on you, managing the expectations of everyone around you, trying to manage all of those voices in your head.
This is why I decided to elevate my coaching from just personal training, primarily focused on diet and exercise, to high-performance coaching, encompassing every aspect of elite human performance.
My MSc in Sports Science, coupled with my extensive training in neurolinguistic programming and systemic coaching philosophy has allowed me to incorporate the mind and body into a synergistic machine.
Now, my coaching strategy has developed into a system that I have coined The Apex Approach, a custom framework that incorporates the latest evidence-based techniques such as biohacking, modern science and digital monitoring, to align the mind and body to its optimum potential. I use biomarkers to remotely coach my clients, so they can receive support whenever they need it.
My unique approach is in such demand, that I am being approached by private members clubs, multinational companies and startups to hold biohacking workshops within their teams.
There is a reason why my clientele ranges from politicians to C-level executives to professional athletes – The highest performers see the value in receiving elite coaching from someone who goes beyond the norm to get results.
Someone who has meticulous attention to detail that achieves top outcomes every single time.
I have a relentless drive for unlocking the extra 10% in every individual that I work with, and with my Apex Approach, anything and everything becomes possible.
DSHS Deutsche Sporthochschule Koeln / German Sports University Cologne
- Master of Science (MSc) in Sports & Physical Education
- Specialisation: Gymnastics, Action Sports, Martial Arts, Marketing
ITS International Teaching Seminars
- NLP Practitioner Coach
- NLP Master Coach
- NLP Coaching
Coaching Akademie Berlin
- Systemic Personal & Business Coach (i.A.)
Marc Dressen High-Performance by the numbers
- Certified Level 4 Exercise for the Management of Lower Back Pain (QCF L4)
- Certified Level 3 Exercise Doctor Referral (Premier Global)
- Certified Level 3 Personal Trainer (REPs)
- Certified DNAFit Trainer
- Certified Diploma Nutrition Specialist (Future Fit)
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner Coach (ITS)
- Certified Executive and Life Coach (ICF)
- Certified Advanced Functional Trainer (Faster)
- Black belt Tae-Kwon Do (DTU & WTF)
- Freerunning & Parkour Trainer (DSHS)
- Winner of TV show: Germany’s Next Showstars 2009 (for Martial Arts performance)
- European Champion in Martial Arts Freestyle Forms 2006
- Co-founded Europe’s largest indoor action sports gym based in German 2003
Marc is a member of the following bodies and bound by their code of ethics
- Registered with Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs)
- Registered with European Register of Exercise Professionals (EREPS)
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Associate Member of the Association for Coaching (AC)
Grounded with such integrity, years of knowledge and heart, his training sessions become more than just tactics and tools – they become actual teachings! This is the magic of Marc. Hands down Marc is the trainer in this age of body and mind integration and transformation. C.S NY
An inspiring coach, a master in mental and physical fitness, a trustworthy interlocutor when the horsepower needs some thaming. Highly recommended. P.M Italy